CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Progress

At the beginning of the AS Media coursework I felt I had insignificant knowledge about the theoretical side of media seeing as I only started studying Media in Sixth Form where as my fellow students had studied Media at GCSE level. On the other hand I felt I had competent knowledge and skill in the practical side. This assisted me greatly when it came to producing the opening title sequence. This progression from nervous to confidence was highly significant.

My theoretical and practical knowledge has further progressed steadily through practical experience, learning from teacher and fellow members of my group. My organisation and self confidence has progressed since the begging of the coursework. I feel I work well both individually and in a group, however I find it difficult to trust some people to pull their weight.

0 comments: